My original inspiration for this room was the large art print that I found on Etsy.com. I know I've said it before, but really, you just can't beat Etsy for artwork! The prices are phenomenal, and you support small business while you're at it. And often, you get personalized service from the artisan, which is a spectacular bonus in my book.
Here is where I'm at:
- Gallery wall - mostly done. Inspiration piece bought, vintage framed & hung, along with a few other prints, vintage finds, and some original kid artwork.
- Vanity refreshed - done
- Nightstand refreshed - not yet
- Dresser refreshed - nope. Getting rid of this one!
- Paint - halfway there. Having trouble settling on a white for this room.
- Library wall - in progress. Bookcases & desk moved in & filled, but still need to refresh those cases!
- Lighting - blech! I haven't done a thing. Need new lamps and a new ceiling fan (non-negotiable)
- Bedding - bought some pretty bedding, kids spilled yellow paint on it. On to plan B.