Additional Awesomeness...

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Remnant No More!

I found this fabric remnant back in, oh, I think it was maybe September? and thought it would be perfect for the vanity stool in my master bedroom.  The longer I looked at it, the more I fell in love.  The blues are perfect (if you don't already know, I love pretty much any shade of blue) - a pale dusty blue, a rich cobalt/sapphire blue, the same cream colors as in the duvet we already own, and that I painted our headboard in.  It's just become my idea of perfection.  What do you think?

Home Decor Print Fabric-Smc Designs Montero/Lustrous/Porcelain & home decor print fabric at Joann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!