Additional Awesomeness...

Friday, September 10, 2010

Winding down...

The third week of Kindy is almost over, and Aidan has done quite well.  He has already passed his first "test" - recognizing all of the letters of the alphabet, caps and lows, in random order.  Now it's on to matching Caps to lows, setting all letters in alpha order and one other exercise I can't remember right now.  He's become so "grown-up" lately I can't even describe it.  The no naps thing is wearing on all of us, but overall, he's doing quite well.

Logan is healing nicely.  We won't talk about the horrible rash he's got from the antibiotics.  Or the poop on the floor at least once a day because he tries to hold it thinking it's going to hurt to go still.  I'm almost to the point of getting him some pull-ups, but I really don't want him running around with wet against his butt either.  So we rinse poop-streaked chonies and clean the poop floor.  Over and over and over again.  But his color is back, he's getting his energy back, and he's returning to the little nutcase we all know and love.

Gavin is just growing by leaps and bounds!  He started walking on August 19th, and is thisclose to running.  He's finally got those bottom two teeth to stay through, and is working on the tops and molars now.  He's a very silly guy, and loves to hide in the curtain and shriek until you ask where Gavin went. ;)  It's his version of peek-a-boo. 

Gloria (mother-in-law) is staying with us this month so we can save $$ on childcare.  I can't tell you how nice it's been not to have to wrangle 3 cranky kids every morning!  And despite telling her not to worry about tidying up, it's sooooo nice to come home to a tidy house!  I'm very blessed (and spoiled) to have such wonderful family willing to help us out! 

Much love and hugs to my mom, my mother-in-law and the rest of the family for all of help they have been giving and just for all of the wonderful loving care they provide for our boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!