Additional Awesomeness...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11/01 - Never Forget

Just taking a minute, while Grumpasaur is all dressed out, paying his respects to the fallen, the working and the future, public safety personnel, to acknowledge those who were lost, those who did their jobs and those who were left behind.  The bell should be ringing about now - Grumpasaur's job this year.  It's also the first year I have not been at the Pelco/Schnieder Electric memorial since we've been married.  But I'm taking my moment of silence, to remember & reflect.

Thank you to everyone who serves this great country, ensuring that we can continue to enjoy the freedoms & privileges you safeguard so well. 


http://www.911memorial.org/photo-albums/tribute-tributes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!