Additional Awesomeness...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Loopholes

Apparently, Logan has a talent for finding the loophole in just about any instruction I give him.  Recently, we've been working on tattling.  It's not nice, and I don't like hearing it, two things I've been trying to impress upon his 3-year old brain for quite some time.

The other day, Logan comes to me with "Momma, I love you.  I'M not throwing things over the fence."  It took me a minute to figure out what he was saying.  But he wasn't "technically" tattling, since he was talking about himself, right?

Ahh the way a child's mind works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!