Additional Awesomeness...

Monday, May 24, 2010

Slow down baby!

Tuesday - crab-crawling.
Friday - speed crawling.
Saturday - spinning, backward speed crawling, pulling up on the coffee table & couch.
Sunday - CRUISING the coffee table and couch!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Slow Down Gavin! Mommy is not ready yet!
He can't negotiate corners yet, but he's figured out how to navigate the short distance between the couch and table - spreads legs impossibly wide, then lunges over to the opposite surface. Works better going to the table than the couch, since he usually bounces off the couch but STILL!


I really need to order those gates....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!