Additional Awesomeness...

Friday, June 10, 2011

It's been a hard week. But it's over, and summer begins...

Sometimes, you just want to curl up in a ball and rock until it's over.  Or until everyone is scared that you are going to totally lose your schmidt and finally leaves you the heck alone.

Thankfully, this week was not quite as bad as that.

Found out a neighbor and dear friend was just diagnosed with stage 3 cancer.  The doctors are still trying to pinpoint where it came from to figure out how to treat it.  And all because of a faulty gall bladder that had to come out.  Thank God for the little things.

Another dear, although not exactly close, friend is single again.  After a very long, difficult year.  My heart goes out to her, and I hope I can be there for her if she needs me. 

Everyone in the house has been sick.  As in, puke, poop, and snot sick.  I'm done with sick, it's SUMMER already! 

Today, Aidan "graduated" from Kindergarten.  They had an adorable program at the school, and Aidan was wonderful, singing and grooving along with his classmates.  We had fun the other day at Storyland, and he is looking forward to being a Big Kid 1st grader next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!