- Just to clarify, my children are not scared by this - they enjoy making comments about my squishy pillow-tummy, and trying to blow raspberries on me. Fun times.
- My friends' daughter. Seriously? My friend is NOT old enough to have a high-school grad. Which means I am not old enough to remember her as a 1-year old, which means we are not old, right? Riiiiight.
- Plus side? She loves babysitting, so now I have an awesome sitter that the boys actually behave for. Thank God she's staying in town for college!
- My not-hot bod. Having kids means you basically turn your body inside out, use a myriad of torture devices on it that would have made the Spanish Inquisitors cringe, and then try to pull off wearning your pre-pregnancy clothes. As a fellow blogger would say, you can't hide back-fat. Or spider veins, or cellulite.
- I can't wait for the day they invent a machine that sucks fat out of where your DON'T want it, and puts it back where you do. Say, transfer of fat from my ass, thighs and belly, back up to my boobs where it was in the first place. That oughtta perk those babies up!
- My hair. The hair on my head is currently refusing to grow, which is odd, because, the hair everywhere else on my body is on sasquatch-mode. And turning gray in odd little patches. The hair on my head is - sheesh you all are dirty! Gonna look like Stacey London soon (in my dreams!), And, my head-hair has also decided to become horse-hair coarse, rather than the silky loveliness I took for granted the last mumble-hmpf years.
|Not "THE" shoes, but I love these!|
- Ke$sha, Lady Gaga & all those other crazy chicks. Um, maybe it's just me getting old, but how come it's cool and awesome to look and act like a total whack-job? Had I known this was coming, I'd have kept my awesome 80's sparkle glasses, ill-fitting clothes and bedazzler.