No, seriously. There are only 7 weeks left until Dramasaur is done with school for the year. I keep wondering what the shrek I'm gonna do with him for those months. I mean, it's not like we don't have options, it's just, which one do we go with?
We could sign up for the school district's summer club, but it's not summer school. Meaning he'd just be screwing around all day and not doing much constructive, well, anything. Which is why he had such a difficult start to this school year - zero retention.
We could do the summer club AND the summer "fun" classes, also via the school district, but then, how in the world am I supposed to get him from point A to B to C and back to A during the day when I am supposed to be at work?
Then there is the Nana-option. She offered to, well I guess tutor, Dramasaur over the summer. We'd be paying her of course, and he's all for this option. I'm just not sure how long the actual learning would last, KWIM? Maybe though, we could sit down and hammer out a sort of curriculum for the summer. Just a couple of hours a day of actual instruction, interspersed with play and chores and being a kid.
Why is this a difficult decision? It's pretty much staring me in the face, getting ready to smack me with a sandwich for being so wishy-washy. This is dumb.
Ok, thanks my reader - I've decided. Now to announce my intentions to Grumpasaur...if you don't hear from me in a few days, send out the dogs.