Additional Awesomeness...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WHUCK?

Picture this....

Second car back in line at the Panda Express Drive-Thru.  Without warning, screeching, shrieking, absoloutely PIERCING noises erupt from the vehicle.  Said vehicle begins bouncing and jouncing, up and down, side to side.

Meanwhile, inside this bastion of insanity...
     "Mom, is yer winnda wolld up?" asks Whinemaster
     "Yes, Thank GOD!  Otherwise people might think a troop of crazed monkeys was in this car!"


Crazed shrieking is now accompanied by monkey-esqe noises.  Without warning,
     "What kinda munkies?"

I stare in shock before narrowly avoiding total loss of bladder control from gut-busting laughter.  I wonder what the clerk thought when she handed me those kids meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!