Additional Awesomeness...

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Number 9?

Wow!  Time really flies when you fill it with kids and dogs and being married.  And all that other stuff of life, like work and home and errands and such.  Which is why I am still having a hard time wrapping my brain around 9 years of a long uphill climb marital bliss togetherness.

So, Happy Anniversary to me and Grumpasaur! It's been 9 years and we haven't killed each other yet - God is GOOD. Up, down, sideways and backwards, we've been through it, worked at it, and emerged battered but victorious. There's nobody else I'd rather be doing this crazy marriage thing with than you.
Here we are, 9 long years ago, a little older and wiser than some, not so old as to be totally set in our ways...oh, did I mention we expanded our family in that first year?




And here we are last year at this time, drunk on a few days without 3 kids, at the beach in Cambria.  BLISS.  Unfortunately, this is our off-year for anniversary trips!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!