Additional Awesomeness...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Another year, another, well, something.

So, I had a birthday yesterday. last week.  I am now closer to 40 than 30.  Thankfully, this one doesn't feel much different.  Not like 30 or 35 did.  It's just another year.  So far anyway.

The guys got me an ice cream cake, after they bugged Grumps all afternoon about the dang cake.  They really could care less about celebrating the birthday, it's all about the dang cake.  But it's the thought that counts, right?

So, here's to another year under the proverbial belt.  This post brought to you today by the number 3 and the number 6.  Also, by the letter J.


1 comment:

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!