Additional Awesomeness...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Conversations with PigPen: Episode 6

Ok so while I was blogging via the not-so smartphone a few of my Piggy posts got lost in the ether.  So I'm back to Episode 6.  Flipping technology amIright?

Just this morning:

Grumpasaur: It's time to get up!  (leans in to tickle & gets a hot nasty breath in his face)

Piggy: (giggle/snicker)

Grumpasaur: Dude, your breath smells like my feet.  After I step in Lucy-poop.  You've got LPB!

Piggy: Eeeeeuuuuuuwwww!  blows hot nasty breath in faces of adoring parents again.  Leans back, puts hands behind head & announces "Niiiice and Fresh!"

Man I love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!