Additional Awesomeness...

Monday, November 1, 2010

SERIOUSLY?!

I've been reading.  Yes!  I know it can be dangerous and all, but I've just got a jones for the written word, in all forms.

So I was reading msnbc today.  Apparently there has been banning of a 4-year old boy from pre-K for growing his hair to donate to Locks of Love, and the whole concept of POLITENESS is out the window and for the birds.

WHUCK?

oh oh!  and we are all helicopter and/or lawnmower parents for making our kids wear jackets when what we should do is make them make an informed decision to freeze their hineys off, rather than BE. A. FREAKIN. PARENT. and just make them.

Um. I did not ask you to get your jacket, I TOLD you to do it, so flippin' do it and quit your whining about it already!  I simply do not have enough hours in the day to add a call from CPS about neglecting my child (i.e. not dressing for the weather) precipitated by school officials taking more time out to be the kid-police when they should be TEACHING, to allow my kid to make an "informed" decision.  I'm a parent, not a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!