Additional Awesomeness...

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Not much to say

Which is odd for me.  I always have something to say, usually whether you want to hear it or not!

So, we bought D a commuter-car.  I say 'WE', but I really mean 'HE'.  HE bought the car, but did not get to drive it beforehand, as it was at a tow yard, and they don't just let you toodle on out of the yard and test drive cars.

Picked it up, and on the drive home, he decided he hated it.  GREAT.  Yet we STILL dumped dollars into new tires and a new windshield, and he still hates it.  WHUCK?  Why did we do this?  So now, he's driving the gas-hog truck back and forth every day, and it turns out that, with the recent increase in gas prices around here, I've WAY underestimated the cost of his commute.  Which is just wonderful for the budget.

Aaaaaand, I just had to insure the damn car so we can finally go and get it registered, because even if we sell it, you know it has to "officially" be ours to do so. 

So if anyone is looking for a car that gets great gas mileage I've got one for sale, with brand new tires on it, less than 76 k miles on it, and just waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!