Additional Awesomeness...

Monday, October 8, 2012

My butt hurts.

No really.  And not in a gross way. 

Pigpen (#3's new nickname) did it.  He asked for a movie.  I shimmied behind the recliners to obtain said movie (since we have yet to come up with a storage solution for those ugly cases in the new house), and was juuust passing the window when he took a flying leap into the recliner, thereby shoving me, ass-first, into the corner of the windowsill.

I have a gash on my ass.  And irreparably torn favorite jammie pants.  It's no fun when you sit at a desk most of the day, and have a gashed ass being irritated by underwear elastic.  I don't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!