Additional Awesomeness...

Friday, October 26, 2012

The Halloween Headache

Why can't kids just pick a dang costume and be done with it?  I swear, the boys changed their minds eleventy thousand times before yesterday, and even after I said "Is that your Final Answer?" there were histrionics!

Thankfully, only Stanky took issue with his costume.  He elected to wear Drama's costume from last year.  But, that was before he realized there was no longer a mask to go with it.  And of course, this was not apparent until 30 minutes before trunk-or-treat at the school yesterday.

My costume has just been inspired by a trip down to the cafeteria.  I'm not going to give it up here, but, suffice to say, it's an original creation, and will make you laugh your butt off. 

I do have to say though, that I was spared the chaotic frenzy of the school trunk-or-treat.  It wasn't a great trade-off, but, thanks so much Mom & Dad for stepping in for us!

So, I'll be out with Spidey, Wolverine and Boba Fett tonight at the karate halloween party, and again on Halloween (and I'll be in costume!). 

Have fun, and BE SAFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!