Additional Awesomeness...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Growing Pains

Good 'ol Webster's defines growing pains as: 1: pains in the legs of growing children having no demonstrable relation to growth; 2: the stresses and strains attending a new project or development.

If you're old like me (wait, who said that!?) it's a TV show. 

Or it could just be watching your oldest baby enthusiastically board the school bus for the first time, headed off to his very first field trip while you lamely follow behind with the rest of the parents who can't quite let go chaperones in various family-sized vehicles. Which, incidentally, is what I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

It's also getting THE LOOK from said baby - you know, the one that tells you to back the freak off or there's going to be some serious tantrum-throwing and I'll come get you if I need you.  That look.  Which you respond to with your own LOOK that says 'look you little $^&# I brought you in and I can take you out and I don't give a flying freak if your little mafia is looking on I'll do it.  I WILL.  So just watch it bub.'

Let the good times roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gimme some love and tell me what you think! No really, I can take it. I'll just double-up on those anti-depressants first.

I may not be able to reply back quickly (I am a mom after all), but I read each and every word you type!